Mushrooms are seriously cool AF
We aren’t kidding.
These organisms have been around longer than any of us, and they plan an extremely vital role in the health and well-being of every single existing ecosystem. From the tiniest little molecule underground to the network of life breathing throughout this planet, we are just beginning to understand the impact of fungi and all of their potential benefits.
An expert's point of view...
Also you might like:
We believe in the harnessing the power mother nature gives us.
Great reads for more information
- 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save the World (a Ted Talk by Paul Stamets)
- Phil Ross Uses Fungus to Make Bricks and Furniture
- Insteading Mycelium Guide
- What is Mycelium: Nature’ World Wide Web
- The Life Cycle of the Mushroom
- What ways can Mycelium be used in Medicine?
- Fungus provides powerful medicine in fighting honey bee viruses
- Fungi Perfecti
- The House that Spores Built
- Fungal Futures
- Biodegradable Architecture – Finite Construction for Endless Futures ( masters thesis by Munira Z.Karimjee)
- Terreform / Mycoform
- Exploring How and Why Trees ‘Talk’ to Each Other
- What is the Life Cycle of a Mushroom?
- Implementing Fungal Cultivation in Biofiltration Systems
- Smallpox Defense May Be Found in Mushrooms